Title: (ITLS) Business Relationship Manager, Pharmacovigilance (G32/G33)
Location: USA-North Carolina-Research Triangle Park
Other Locations: USA-New Jersey-Parsippany
Quintiles Information Technology Unit is completing the implementation of a global adverse event processing and analysis platform. This platform has been designed to support operations and services for more than 50 clients worldwide with access by several hundred lifecycle safety associates and management located on 4 continents. As adoption of the platform increases, our Global IT team will expand to support platform enhancements, operations for internal Quintiles resources, as well as, many collaboration partners accessing the platform from outside. We are seeking people with experience in technical areas along with knowledge of drug safety solutions and process to join our team.
Serve as Pharmacovigilance Services Manager expert to the IT Safety Platform team and customers. Establish, direct and drive business process efficiencies and standards across the safety platform through stakeholder collaboration while assuring alignment with Standard Operating Procedures. With limited guidance provide expertise, support and advise to IT teams, customers and support structures locally, regionally and globally in the area of Pharmacovigilance and the safety system application. Serve on development teams and share best practices as required. Participate or lead IT customer workshops designed to identify customer requirements, drive best practices and assure standard system implementation. Serve as a customer lead for system as a service (SaaS) programs.
• Serve as a customer lead for SaaS programs to include but not limited to assuring client and team communications, establishing program direction and leading the implementation team
• Serve as an expert to review and improve best practices and establish and maintain safety platform SOPs
• Work with global customer base and development team to establish development priorities
• Assume a leadership role with all stakeholders to ensure the process systems operate effectively.
• Determine, assess and identify global training needs in collaboration with Training function.
• Participate in change management functions.
• Ensure process system development/deployments adhere to internal and regulatory standards and are developed/deployed in accordance to business expectations .
• Participate or lead ITcustomer workshops designed to identify customer requirements, drive best practices and assure standard system implementation.
• Participate in business development, marketing and sales activities.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Sound knowledge of LS clinical trial and post-marketing programs.
• In-dept knowledge of project management processes with strong understanding of systems and quality functions
• Strong project management and leadership skills
• Strong written and oral communication; organizational and interpersonal skills
• Strong listening and diagnostic skills
• Strong problem solving skill in complex situations
• Ability to prioritize, organize multiple competing priorities
• Strong presentation skills
• Strong judgement/decision making
• Ability to lead projects effectively within strict deadlines
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Highly Prefer a Bachelor's degree or educational equivalent in health science or related area
• 8 years research experience in a Contract Research Organization or pharmaceutical company
• 4 years management experience